2011년 6월 15일 수요일

What is I-Bar?

2011년 6월 15일 수요일
 
 
 
     I-Bar is a system for the interactive design of any bar- counter. Integrated video-projectors can project any content on the milky bar-surface. The intelligent tracking system of I-Bar detects all objects touching the surface.

 
The “I” in“I-bar”means intelligent and interactive. This input is used to let the projected content interact dynamically with the movements on the counter. Objects such as the cups, keys, cards, mobile phones and so on can be illuminated at their position or virtual objects can be "touched" with the fingers.

 
bar makes the activities more interesting:
(1) Menu function
The users can get information of the wine and drinks on it .It makes the order more effectively and interesting.

 
(2)Playing games
The users can play some interesting games on the bar-counter alone or with other persons. It insists cooperation and helps to kill time.
 

 
(3) Ambience inspiring
When people’s glasses on the bar-counter are connected by the light of the I-bar, it will be a good chance to make new friends.
 

 
(4) Decoration
The I-Bar system is ready to be installed completely into any kind of bar-counter, there’s no need for any further installations on the ceiling or something like that. The software is flexible and can be adjusted and enhanced。
 

 
It can show Videos, Newspaper, Brochures, Games, Fun, and Visuals, Ambience etc.
 
Tags:I-bar,interactive,games,

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기